In and around your family there are many moments that you would like to capture. That could be birthdays or other festivities, but you could also want to have a nice picture of your family, your kids or your loved one. Such a picture would be the perfect gift. How nice would it be for grandparents to have a picture of their grandchildren. I can also make portraits to be used on social media profiles or company profiles.
These pictures can be made in my studio but also on location. Photographs are taken after a short period in which we get used to each other.
I make a first selection of all pictures taken. Post processing will take around 4 hours. My selection will be presented to you within 2 weeks for you to make your own selection.
For more info (for instance about the cost) you can fill out the form below or
When the weather is too bad to take a shoot outside, then a new appointment will be made, or the shoot will take place in my studio (provided the group is not too large).
Tips for the children-, family-, love- or portrait shoot
- - A children shoot is possible from 16 weeks to 12 years of age.
- - In my studio a maximum of 4 children can be photographed at the same time.
- - With small children it might be handy to have a stuffed animal for them.
- - You can change chothes during a shoot.
Recommandations regarding clothes:
- - See to it that clothes feel comfortable.
- - Try to avoid busy prints. They draw the attention to the clothes and away from the person.
- - When you want black / white pictures then choose combinations of dark and light clothes.
- - To much black clothes is not advised for color pictures.
- - For outside photography pastel shades work best.
- - With groups you get the best result when clothes match. Think of pastel shades but also white with denim gives nice results.
- - Make sure your clothes are "timeless".
- Do not put large object (mobile phones) in your pockets.