In and around your family there are many moments that you would like to capture. That could be birthdays or other festivities, but you could also want to have a nice picture of your family, your kids or your loved one. Such a picture would be the perfect gift. How nice would it be for grandparents to have a picture of their grandchildren. I can also make portraits to be used on social media profiles or company profiles.
These pictures can be made in my studio but also on location. Photographs are taken after a short period in which we get used to each other.
I make a first selection of all pictures taken. Post processing will take around 4 hours. My selection will be presented to you within 2 weeks for you to make your own selection.
A children-, family-, love- or portrait shoot costs: € 75,- (excl. VAT) to a max. of 8 persons. When more then 8 persons have to be photographed then the costs are: € 150,- (excl. VAT) because I have to bring an assistent.
When the weather is too bad to take a shoot outside, then a new appointment will be made, or the shoot will take place in my studio (provided the group is not too large).
Tips for the children-, family-, love- or portrait shoot
- - A children shoot is possible from 16 weeks to 12 years of age.
- - In my studio a maximum of 4 children can be photographed at the same time.
- - With small children it might be handy to have a stuffed animal for them.
- - You can change chothes during a shoot.
Recommandations regarding clothes:
- - See to it that clothes feel comfortable.
- - Try to avoid busy prints. The draw the attention to the clothes and away from the person.
- - When you want black / white pictures then choose combinations of dark and light clothes.
- - To much black clothes is not advised for color pictures.
- - For outside photography pastel shades work best.
- - With groups you get the best result when clothes match. Think of pastel shades but also white with denim gives nice results.
- - Make sure your clothes are "timeless".
- Do not put large object (mobile phones) in your pockets.